I used the following products:
- OPI Start-to-Finish basecoat
- OPI Chillin’ Like a Villain
- OPI Desperately Seeking Sequins
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat
- small size dottingtool
You can create this look with every color and glitter you like.
Pick up some big glitter with the dottingtool and apply it in a straight line on the nails. Make sure the space between the nails even equally big. Skip the ring finger nails.
Apply two rows of glitter. Apply a coat of glitter over the entire ring finger nails.
When everything is completely dry you top it off with a shiny topcoat. The topcoat gives the glitter more depth and protects them from falling off.
- OPI Start-to-Finish basecoat is for sale at Ulta.
- OPI Chillin’ Like a Villain was a limited edition and is discontinued.
A good alternative is OPI Is Mai Tai Crooked?, for sale at Ulta.
- OPI Desperately Seeking Sequins was a limited edition and is discontinued.
As an alternative you can use every coarse glitter polish.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat is for sale at Ulta.
- The dottingtool is for sale at Bornpretty.
Your nail art design is finished. A simple design that you can make pretty fast.
I hope you liked it and I wish you a great Sunday!