Last week the Hello Kitty by OPI collection arrived and so it seemed fun to make a nice nail art design with them.
I used the following products:
- nail polish remover
- OPI Natural Basecoat
- OPI Look at My Bow!
- OPI Spoken from the Heart
- OPI Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel
- OPI Kitty White
- OPI Never Have Too Mani Friends!
- OPI Glitter Off basecoat
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat
- striper brush
- gel sponge
I used the Hello Kitty by OPI Collection but you can use the same colors from any other brand.
Start your manicure always with a good base coat. When the base coat is dry, paint your thumb and little finger in a pearl white color, the index finger and the ring finger in soft pink and the middle finger black. Allow this to dry.
Apply a peel off base coat on the skin surrounding the ring finger nail. This is to ensure that you do not have much to clean up after making the gradient.
Apply a line of light and dark pink color on the sponge.
Apply a small gradient in the direction of the cuticle, it has to be really just a little bit.
Remove the peel off base coat of the skin and clean with a brush and some remover any remaining polish.
Applya leopard pattern on the index finger. Dip the striper brush in black polish and draw the outside edges of the spots.
On the middle finger you make a bow at the cuticle.
On the ring finger draw, by using the striper brush, the outer lines of Hello Kitty. Do this very precise so you can see clearly that it is in fact Hello Kitty.
On the pinkie you place some random pink spots. This is the basis of the leopard print that you will make.
Draw a black line around the pink spots, do not let them connect at all but leave some space between them freely.
When your design is dry you apply a nice coat. Make sure everything is really dry because otherwise you risk that you smear the design and that would be a waste of your work.
Your Hello Kitty nailart design is now ready!
- OPI Natural Basecoat OPI Dealer, $10
- OPI Look at My Bow! OPI Dealer, $10
- OPI Spoken from the Heart OPI Dealer, $10
- OPI Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel OPI Dealer, $10
- OPI Kitty White OPI Dealer, $10
- OPI Never Have Too Mani Friends! OPI Dealer, $10
- OPI Glitter Off basecoat OPI Dealer, $10
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat, Ulta– $5.99
- striper penseel, Nail Product – €6,95
- gel sponsje, Nail Product – €3,85 80 pcs
I hope that you’ve liked this tutorial.