Today I will show you how to make this gorgeous dreamcatcher design.
I have used the following products:
- OPI Natural Basecoat
- Roby Nails Pure White
- China Glaze Thistle do Nicely
- OPI Matte Topcoat
- OPI Never Have Too Mani Friends!
- gel sponges
- striper brush
Apply the pink polish to the thumb, middle and little finger. Paint the index finger white and apply a white French tip with a deep smileline on the ringfinger.
Apply the pink polish onto the sponge.
Dab the sponge in the middle of the index finger to give is a little touch of color. Do the same on the white French tip.
Make the design above on the ring finger nail. Use the striper brush and the black polish.
On the index finger nail you make this design.
When the entire design is completely dry you apply a nice matte topcoat. Make sure that the design is indeed completely dry to avoid smudging the design.
- OPI Natural Basecoat, Ulta – $10
- Roby Nails Pure White, Djasa – €5,95
- China Glaze Thistle do Nicely, NailSupplies – #3.25
- OPI Matte Topcoat, Ulta – $10
- OPI Never Have Too Mani Friends!, Ulta – $10
- gel sponsjes, Nail Product – €3,85 80 pcs
- dottingtool, Nail Product – €5,45
I hope that you liked this tutorial.